top of page

See which companies are visiting your website

LookingGlass shows you which companies are visiting your website, and what they do there.

No credit card required, no software to install

On average, only 3% of visitors leave their contact details. Stop missing out on the other 97%.



LookingGlass will analyze your traffic in real-time to identify which companies are visiting your website, and what they do there.



View the companies in your LookingGlass dashboard, or use one of our 500+ integrations to export them to your CRM.



Create an account and link your website's Google Analytics profile to your LookingGlass dashboard in less than 3 minutes!

All the data you need

Built by an official Google Technology Partner, LookingGlass integrates with your Google Analytics profile to retroactively identify who has visited your site, how they found you, and what they were looking for.

Nothing to install. Get set-up in seconds.

Powerful filtering and action-based segmentation

Build autonomous segments to organize potential leads based on their companies' attributes and the actions they perform on your website. By assigning segments to a person or team, routing leads to the right people has never been easier!

We're saving precious hours now that we can automatically route leads to the best person to handle them. Segments are straightforward and incredibly powerful.

Johan K- Business Development Director

Your account is waiting. Sign up below.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email for instructions.

Manage leads as a team

The Lead Inbox brings all your website's potential leads into a single filterable stream and equips your entire team with the tools for a collaborative workflow. Live activity updates show you in real-time when a teammate is viewing or handling a lead, to ensure you will never get your wires crossed.

LookingGlass changed how we handle new leads. Its immediacy, elegance, and workflow directly translate into efficiency with our team.

Jan M- Founder

LookingGlass integrates with the software you love

With over 500 integrations, LookingGlass can power any type of team.

bottom of page